Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

You'll never find nobody better than me



How could you be so cold as the winter wind when it breeze yoJust remember that you talkin' to me thoughYou need to watch the way you talkin' to me though

I mean after all the things that we've been through, I mean after all the things we got into
I know of some things that you ain't told me,, I did some things but that's the old me

Now you wanna get me back and you gon' show me. so you walk around like you don't know meYou got a new friend, I got homies, In the end it's still so lonely

In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever toldSomewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartlessHow could you be so heartless?

How could be so Dr. Evil? You're bringin' out a side of me that I don't knowI decided we weren't goin' speak so, Why we up 3 a.m. on the phone?
Why does she be so mad at me for? Homie, I don't know, she's hot and cold
I won't stop, won't mess my groove up 'cause I already know how this thing go

You run and tell your friends you're leavin' me, They say that they don't see what you see in meYou wait a couple months and you gonna see You'll never find nobody better than me

Talk and talk and talk and talk, Baby let's just knock it offThey don't know what we been through , They don't know 'bout me and you
So I got somethin' new to see, You just gon' keep hatin' me and we just gonna be enemies

I know you can't believe I could just leave it wrongAnd you can't make it right So I'ma take off tonight into the night

In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever toldSomewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartlessHow could you be so heartless?

- The Fray ♥ -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen